WHAT I LEARNT YESTERDAY


Big letters. Not a lesson I want to forget anytime soon because there is a very good reason why we leave some things behind... Yet we do sometimes revisit the past because the human memory (or mine at the very least!) is so blissfully and stupidly selective.

So we go back, and then we get a rude awakening because it suddenly becomes blindingly obvious that we are not going that way anymore, and we are left wondering why on earth we were peaking back in the first place. I say we, I mean I.

But hey, lesson learnt and straight ahead I am staring now :)


P.S. If you made it all the way down here and liked what you read, why not sign up for my newsletter to get your weekly serendipity (and more) straight to your inbox!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes. This hit the bulls-eye for me today. Thank you, universe!

    ReplyDelete