I WILL GO FOR THAT RUN...

... as soon as I have reorganised my wardrobe, repainted that wall, watered all the flowers, replied to all my emails... aaarrrggghhh! Procrastination is here, must be banished.

I meditate and do yoga every day, no problem (quite the opposite). In an attempt to include some cardio exercise in my routine, I have decided to run at least once, ideally three times a week. Nothing major, 5k at a time will do.

I am a sporadic runner; not that I wouldn't enjoy the activity --  because I do -- but it does take some coaxing me out of the house and into the cold dark winter outside. It's hard to explain but sometimes getting out to run feels like the biggest task in the entire world.

Apparently, the answer is: Just do it. Don't give yourself any space to think about it. Hmm.

In the meantime, I am reading up on some running inspiration. A friend of mine recently recommended a Haruki Murakami's memoir called What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. Favourite quote so far:


























Do you run? How do you KEEP running? I'd love to hear form you!

^_^

2 comments: